Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Blogiversary To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!! I am so excited that I made it this far.

Today Luxe of Life turns 1 years old....

A little over a year ago this was just a dream now its a reality. I'm so thankful to God for visions and provisions.  

This has been a great journey with  so much more to learn.

I must say that Luxe of Life would not be where it is today without you.

Thank you to all my subscribers and weekly readers. I appreciate your support.

2013 has great things in store for the Luxe Brand.

I'm working on some new thing and I can not wait to share them with you.

Be on the look out!





Cheers to a year full of Fashion, Beauty and Hot Trends!!!!


Happy Happy Birthday Luxe of Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 
 
Be creative, have fun and think outside the box.

Until the next time Happy Fashion, Fashion Geeks!!!!!!!!!!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment