Monday, December 10, 2012

Makeup Tip Monday!

Happy Monday Fashion Geeks in Training!!!

So, I am officially obsessed with wet~n~wild lipsticks. I'm so excited to share this cheap find with you guys. I'm becoming the queen of all things cheap lol. I feel that it's unnecessary to spend frivolously. A few weeks ago I went on a quest to find some wet~n~wild lipstick after hearing good reviews about them. I finally found them and all I can say is JACKPOT!! The quality is amazing and there are so many colors to choose from. Every color that I have purchased has been creamy,matte and last all day long...

I say why spend $20 when you can spend $2 and still look just as good. Thats right $2!!! I'm still amazed how cheap they are.

Next time your on a quest for hot lip color checkout these out you will be impressed... :)

Have a Fly& Fashionable Day!!!

Until next time Happy Fashion, Fashion Geeks... xoxoxo





2 comments:

  1. I'm headed to Ulta's today to see if they have a wet-n-wild section. I sure hope so. You are the second blogger I know to give great reviews on this brand.

    http://www.thoughtsofaserialthinker.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Portia!

      I've purchased my lipsticks from CVS and Rite Aide try those places if you don't have any luck @ Ulta.

      Delete