Wednesday, December 19, 2012

AlL MiXeD Up.......

 
 Good Morning!

Happy Hump Day Fashion Geeks!

I hope your all having a Fly & Fashionable week thus far..

Lets talk about mixing prints..

This is a very hot trend that will be around longer than a season.

I'm so mad that I waited so long to share this with you guys...

I have yet to rock this look but my mind is racing with ideas as I type. I cant wait to put something together.

The possibilities are endless when it comes to rocking an AlL MiXeD Up! look...

Below are several ideas on how to pull this look off..

Mixing Prints is fun and exciting you have to dig deep into creative your side to make it work...

Good Luck!

(P.S. I'm in Love with this)
:)








   


  



 



 AlL MiXeD Up! is Fly & Fashionable so Try it!
 
 
Be creative, have fun and think outside the box.

Until the next time Happy Fashion, Fashion Geeks!!!!!!!!!!! :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment