Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Luxe Inspiration....

 
 Happy Hump Day Fashion Geeks!!!!

I missed you guys so much :)
Last week I took the week off because it was birthday week and I had a ball.
I'm so blessed to be alive and kicking and hope to see many many more birthdays.

But anyways, I hope your all having a blessed week thus far!

A few weeks ago I posted on all the social networking sites, that if you have been inspired by Luxe of Life or Luxe A La Mode to inbox me and  I would do a blog post on your inspired looks.

So today is the day to show off these Fly & Fashionable Ladies.....




Check out Wendy Derilus owner of  Just Jewels 4U Looking Fab in here relaxed look..Also check out her website www.JustJewels4U.BigCartel.com
This look can be rocked to run errands, or a afternoon lunch date with the boo or your girls.




 Check out my homegirl Miss Etion looking Fab on her way to church.
 This look can be rocked to brunch, work or a dinner date. You can add pops of color to this look like blues, purples, greens and peachy tones.






Last but not least Mrs.Adriana is killing the peplum look with her statement piece (Yes!!!!!!!! Darling), she rocked this look to a wedding. Peplum is fun and overly girly and can be rocked in many ways so do you and have fun :)


If you have been inspired by Luxe of Life or Luxe A La Mode please inbox your inspired looks to flyandfashionable@gmail.com


Until the next time Happy Fashion, Fashion Geeks!!!!!!!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment