Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 
Happy first day of Summer!!!!!!!!!

I pray your all having a bless week thus far :)

Summer is my absolute favorite season.

When I think of summer the Isley brothers classic song titled "Summer Breeze"
Comes to mind. check out the lyrics below...
 

Summer breeze
makes me feel fine
blowing through the jasmine in my mind
Sweet days of summer
the jasmine's in bloom
July is dressed up
and playing her tune.

I'm a lady who loves to get all dolled up in a super girly dress, and sit on a patio to have brunch and bottomless mimosa with friends on a Sunday afternoon.


So lets have dress talk....
Dresses are fun and easy..


Just add cute accessories, a pair of fab shoes,a nice bag and your good to go ...


Super girly doesn't mean uncomfortable.
Girly dresses come in a variety of styles, lengths, colors,and materials.


Its gonna be a hot summer
So check these out...


High Low Dress....

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/m/mr4lnHD6_7EyPlHViTqFLbg/140.jpg
Boat Neck Maxi Dress...



 Convertible Dress.....
Color Block Dress....
 For my Curvy Ladies.....
 Convertible Dress...
Color Block Dress...
High Low Dress...

Be Fly & Fashionable and try some of these dresses...
These are all fun and flirty and can be dressed up or down..
Rock it your way! But Rock It well!!

Until the next time Happy Fashion, Fashion Geeks!!!! :) 





4 comments:

  1. Summer time is the best!! Thanks for all the valuable info :) Time to go shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome :)... If you need help with your shopping needs let me know I'm a personal shopper and would love to help out. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ikr!!! It's so hott bc it can be rocked so many ways ;)

      Delete