Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trendy Hair...........


Trendy Hair...........

 Happy Hump Day Fashion Geeks!!!!!!!!

I hope your all having a blessed week thus far..

Today I'm gonna give you some trendy tips on what you can do when your having a bad hair day or week :/. Over the weekend I did something that I usually don't do and that is wash my own hair. After washing it I had a serious mess on my hands and I started to panic, because I had somewhere to be that afternoon. But fortunately I stay up on the latest trends :) and was able to make something happen.

So I'm gonna give you the top 5 trendy hair accessories/styles to try next time your having a bad hair day or week.






1. Turban- 





2. Hair Chain







3. Fishtail





4. Head Scarf with a Bow

 


5. Embellished Headbands....

No one will ever know the next time your having a bad hair day or week if your rocking any of these...
 With these hair accessories/styles your hair can be worn up or down with small studs or big hoops rock it however you would like. I guarantee you will be Fly & Fashionable :)

 Until the next time Happy Fashion, Fashion Geeks!!!! :)

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=fc0286a34f&view=att&th=13755a61747c1bd1&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_Cj2LUrCFhiJrGI-TbOM1h&sadet=1337171814937&sads=hjg_1yYHtwwSSYzYkyMJ3rZeb7o&sadssc=1

The is me on Sunday rocking my turban :)





No comments:

Post a Comment