Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcome!!! its Just a Little fashion! :)

Just a Little fashion!


Rockett St George Kiss Wall Sticker – Red
$50 - coggles.com




Welcome! to ~Luxe of Life~ Lifestyles of the Fly & Fashionable!


Hey All~


I would like to welcome You, to my fashion blog, were everything is all about the fly and fashionable. So sit back and enjoy the fashion ride.


Here you will  get my tips and advice, for fashion must haves and fashion donts! :/. I strongly believe that we are all an empty canvas until we discover our individual style. Looking good doesn't  have to cost a lot you can look good on a budget but its all about how you put it together. You are What You Wear so Lets Go! :)



Attention!!!!PSA!!!!

We are all hand crafted by the King himself fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalms 139:14)  in His own image (Genesis 1:27) so lets take the time to care for the temple inside and out.


Until the next time Happy Fashion, Fashion Geeks!!!! :)




2 comments:

  1. Help a sista out cause lord knws I need 2 get my outside as beautiful as my inside

    ReplyDelete